RELIABLE current transformers
Looking ahead into the future
Fanox offers complete solutions providing, not only highest quality electronic protection relays, also required current transformers to get protection and measuring capability. Based on relays, different types of current transformers can be used, adapted to customer requirements, both mechanical and functional.
Regarding technical features, all required values that define a CT, as transformation ratio, burden, accuracy class, protection class, frequency, isolation level, ….are adapted to be completely compatible with Fanox electronic Relays.
Furthermore, in case customer has mechanical limitations or a specific CT Type is required, we can study customized production.
- Current transformer for indoor service and without primary coll
- With one secondary for protection /1 or /5
- Valid for protection or protection/self-power
- Standard IEC 60044-1
- Up to 1200 A of primary current
- Transformer ratio 1000/1
- Terminal cover, poka yoke xing base
- Certicate model
The low power switchgear CT’s are specially designed for application in Medium Voltage installations as RMU’s. This PVC TAPED transformer is cost effective and very reliable. It is designed for dynamic loads and appicable for the CT powered relays.
The low power switchgear CT’s are specially designed for application in Medium Voltage installations as RMU’s. This EPOXY RESIN transformer is cost effective and very reliable. It is designed for dynamic loads and appicable for the CT powered relays.
- To be used with ELR-B, ELR-3C, D30 and DM30 relays.
- The transformer and relay assembly sensitivity is fixed by the relay.
- The toroidal transformer CTD-1/28 is specifically designed for DIN rail mounting.
- Nominal Current: 250 A
- Linearity without saturation until: 1.5 x In
- Protection against indirect contacts
- Transformer designed in double cell, encapsulated in poliuretane.
- Dielectrical strength 3000 Vac 50 Hz between Primary and Secondary
- Possibility of soldering over PCB