- Off position type transfer switch with 2-way bypass switch. The transfer switch itself can be inspected and maintained without power interruption to the load.
- Rated current: 30 A to 4000 A
- Off position type transfer switch that changes over the two power sources.
- It has such a structure that the electromagnetic coil is energized only during change-over operation and normal consumption power becomes zero.
- The transfer switch can be inspected and maintained using the bypass switch without power interruption to the load.
- Safety is assured by a rigid interlock mechanism when the transfer switch is removed or inserted.
- The bypass switch uses a fast-on, fast-off method.
- A two-way method is used to add a bypass switch to both the normal power source and emergency power source sides.
Most suitable for change over of power sources of important load circuits which do not allow power interruption