A transfer switch is a device that uses the suction force of an electromagnet and by mechanical held to change over contacts through which current flows. The current can be supplied, interrupted to a load, or changed over to another power source. The TAKADA’s transfer switches have been used for many years in various social infrastructures, such as large commercial buildings, hotels, department stores, hospitals, schools, communication facilities, and power plants not only in Japan, but also in other countries. Their performance, ease of use, safety and labor saving have been highly evaluated.
- Rated current: 30A-63A (4 poles)
- This transfer switch changes over the two power sources instantaneously using an electromagnetic coil and supplies power to the load.
- It has such a structure that the electromagnetic coil is energized only during change-over operation and normal consumption power becomes zero.
- The product has a dust-resistant structure for safety by combining a small, lightweight and reliable mechanism with a contact that provides excellent electrical properties.
- Simplified intermediate-off mechanism that is useful during circuit inspection (Option)