The EPort is a remote control and data collection device developed to enable remote reading of measurement values and control of the electrical meters on electronic and similar devices. Since communication is provided over the internet no extra costs are required. By connecting to the network via the RJ-45 Ethernet socket on the device remote reading is made possible by simply connecting with the RS232, RS485 or Optic Port to the meter.
- 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Ethernet connection
- RS232 and RS485 ports can be used at the same time.
- The RS485 port supports up to 255 connections.
- It supports optic port connection to the meter
- Numerical alarm entry: compatible with dry contact or 0-24 V input.
- 220V/5 A capacity relay output.
- Compatible with IEC 62056-21 Mod C and DLMS meters.
- Supports all brands and models of meters.
- 100% Compatible with the Makel USOBİM (OSOS- automatic meter reading system).
- The MAC, IP, gateway, subnetwork mask, and port numbers can be adjusted with the E Port configuration software.
- Has input/output with ESD protection