The S8-300 is an auto reclosing relay that provides automatic reclosing function for protection against the power supply interruptions frequently. This relay will act its protection function to trip automatically when overvoltage or undervoltage is detected. The reclosing function can make the impermanent short circuit status return to the normal condition.
The relay can take measurement of each line voltage on three-phase system. utilize an alarm contact connected to a buzzer for signaling to a prompt solution if the fault is still not cleared. The S8-300 also provide with a ” Lockout” function in order to inhibit further reclosure attempts following a breaker trip or even to prevent the selective relays for switching to the objects.
The relay can in dicate the cause on the front plate as each possible fault occurs, besides it is equipped with RS 485 Modbus for the related information received.
- Breaker open / close indicator.
- Real – time voltage 4 digits LED display.
- Programmable adjustment for voltage transfomer ratio.
- Setting value protected by password.
- Local display of data recorded at the moment of a fault.
- Line RMS voltage measurement.
- ON / OFF / Buzzer relay contact output.
- With RS 485 output.
- Immunity test according to IEC 255 standards.
- Outside dimension compatible for DIN standards (144x144mm)
- Intemal fault detection.
- 27-Line under voltage relay with definite time delay.
- 59-Line over voltage relay with definite time.
- 79-Auto reclosing relay with definete time.
- Reclosing count down time with internal buzzer and contacts output.
- Disable reclosing external lock.
．Radial feeders in distribution networks．Low/Medium tension electric networks
Thông tin thêm vui lòng liên hệ để chúng tôi phục vụ!