The LT-G series surge protective device belongs to the DC power lightning protection of class II T2 PV system. When the system is overvoltage due to lightning or other reasons, the protector will rapidly take action in the nanosecond time, and the overvoltage will be leaded into the earth , so as to protect the equipment on the grid.
- Needn’t consider the load current, plugable,It can be replaced without cutting off power, easy to maintain;
- built-in temperature control circuit breaker, high safety performance, no continuous flow;
- the indicator window green is normal, red indicates failure, prompt replacement, clear and easy to argue;
- The Remote Control interface (terminal point) is used to realize the remote monitoring work state.
- Y type design, three groups of high performance MOV, more efficient and safer.
photovoltaic PV CB/CE/CQC TUV certification
https://www.certipedia.com/?locale=en just input our company resgister No. 50258836
or certificates No.1419061715, you can check online.
|Electrical parameters||technical data|
|Operating voltage of PV system Ucpv||1000VDC|
|Nominal discharge current||20kA|
|Maximum discharge current||40kA|
|Connection structure||Type Y|
|Outer size（Width * height * depth)||54X90X65|
|work environment||-40~+70℃，relative humidity＜（25℃以下）|
|Installation method||35mm Standard track|
|Window indication||Green: normal; red: failure|
|telecommunication equipment||11.14 Normally open；11.12 Normally closed|
Telegraph wiring diagram