Bremas safety switches, designed for applications related to the protection of automated installations, are available in 4 different series: with reset, pull-wire, 5 way key and for hinge actuation.
Actuators are made in metal or thermoplastic material, while the casing can be – according to the series – either in PA6 thermoplastic with glass-fiber or in die cast metal alloy.
Maximum versatility is guaranteed by the adjustable actuators in steps of 90°, by the lever adjustment every 10° (5° phase shift on requst) for 360° and by the lever activation to the left or right only or in both directions.IP66 Protection Degree.
Overview – [ 6 MB – pdf ]
Bremas is specialized in the design and manufacturing of customized cam switches suitable for various applications in the rail transport.
Bremas solutions are used for a large variety of applications such as Lights, Lanterns, Air conditioning & Heating systems, Doors and many others.
- IP20 or IP00 terminal protection degree
- Several mounting versions:
- With Standard ring quick mounting Ø22
- With Stainless steel ring & flush panel quick mounting Ø22
- With handle & plate
- Self-cleaning contacts
- Gold plated contacts
- Customized control shaft
- V0 self-extinguishing plastic material
- In according with shocks and vibrations standard IEC EN 61373
- In according with requirements for fire safety (for electrical equipment) standard UNI EN 45545